Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 7, 2014

So I am super tired so I am going to be really lazy this week and keep it super super short and add some pictures. So Elder Wyllie and I are doing great together and we will be having a baptism this week on July 12th!!! Ceilidh (Kaylee) Clark is 9 years old and is super smart and knows pretty much all of the lessons so we only have to go over some of the bigger words and covenants with her but fortunately her mom sits in on the lessons with us and helps us to explain the lessons better. So we are super excited and super motivated to go out find more and more people to teach and baptize. I will definitely have more pictures for y'all next week but I love y'all very much and hope you have a great week!!

-- 
Love,
Elder Curtis








P.S. - Those 4th of July pictures were from a members camera because I accidentally left mine at home :( Oh and someone saw us walking to church took a picture of Elder Wyllie and I as we were walking to church and then offered us a ride to church. So here is another picture of us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment