Monday, July 28, 2014

July 21st, 2014

Hey I don't have much to report this week because unfortunately Elder Wyllie and I have been sick all week with a nasty stomach virus. So it has been a pretty sucky week for both of us but we are slowly starting to recover from it. Umm....so last Saturday on July 12th we had a baptism for Ceilidh Clark. It was super awesome she was super prepared and we didn't really have to do any teaching at all. Of course we still taught all of the lessons but she already knew so much and knew the answers to almost all of our questions before we would ask them. Well I don't have too much else to talk about so I hope all of y'all are doing well at home and hopefully I will have more to talk about next week :) I love y'all tons!! 

So I have attached a few pictures from the past few weeks. One is a picture that a random lady took of us as we were walking to church a couple weeks ago. One is a picture of me in my sleep apneia machine. One is a picture of Elder Wyllie and I. One is a picture of our baptism that we had a couple weeks ago.

--
Love,
Elder Curtis

P.S.  I also added some pictures taken at dinner with The Grandview Ward Mission Leader and his wife, Jeff & Sonja Jones last Saturday.  Elder Curtis and Elder Wyliie are in the picture.


Walking to church

Ceilidh Clark's baptism

Elder Curtis & Elder Wyllie

Eating dinner with Jeff & Sonja Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment